Many of our applicants are curious to know what happens to their application once it is received by Centier's Human Resources department. Below are details of the application process and the careful consideration that is given to hiring a Centier Bank associate.
- The application is received in HR and uploaded into our application tracking system.
- An email notification is sent to the applicant to confirm receipt of application.
- The application is reviewed for all positions available.
- If the applicant is not a fit for the current openings, they are notified via email. This application is held on file to be considered for future openings.
- Applicants that are a potential match for current openings are contacted via phone within 1 to 2 weeks by an HR representative (phone interview).
- Applicants that are being pursued beyond that point will have their credit processed.
- Once the credit is processed, reviewed, and approved, the candidate will be contacted by HR for a formal 1st interview (if there are any credit concerns, a letter and copy of the credit report will be mailed to the applicant).
- After the 1st interview with HR, the representative will make the decision as to how they’d like to proceed with the candidate’s application.
- If the candidate is not being pursued beyond the 1st interview, they will be notified via letter of the decision.
- Candidates that are being pursued beyond the 1st interview will be contacted via phone to schedule a 2nd interview with the manager of the position/location under consideration.
- After the 2nd interview, if the decision has been made to move forward with an offer for the position, the candidate’s references will then be verified by HR (if candidates are not being pursued beyond the 2nd interview, they will be notified of the decision by HR).
- Once the references have been verified, the candidate will be contacted by HR and an offer will be extended to them.
- If the candidate accepts the offer, HR will help coordinate a start date for them and will schedule them for a drug test.
- Once the new associate does start with us they will attend a new associate orientation program. At that time, their finger prints will be taken and submitted to the FBI for a formal background check.
- After orientation, the new associate will begin training for their new position.