Last updated: 7:48 a.m. CST March 30, 2020
We Are Here To Help
For 125 years, Center Bank has supported the community, our clients and our associates. As COVID-19 creates hardships and difficulties in the lives of those we cherish the most, we want to offer solace and peace of mind around your finances and your future.
If you need assistance outside of our posted service hours, please click here to submit a call back request.
*Consumer loans include Home Equity Loans, Manufactured Home, Home Improvement Loans, Home Equity Lines of Credit, Mortgages, Auto, Boat & RV Loans.
Your Well-Being Is Our Top Priority
Your banking experience may look a little different as we navigate through this time together. The health and well-being of our associates and clients is our top priority, which is why we are reinforcing best health practices, and monitoring the CDC, WHO, and local health departments for information and updates on COVID-19.To protect our associates and clients, effective March 18, 2020, all Centier Bank branch lobbies and in-store branches will be temporarily closed; however, you can still access drive-up banking, as well as our online banking services, ATMs, and night drop services. (See a full list of locations and hours, including branches with drive-up banking here). For immediate assistance, or to make an appointment for services which require inside access (i.e. safe deposit box, wire transfers, etc.), please call your local branch.
Keeping our clients and associates abreast of our business decisions--as guided by health officials and the prioritization of safety--is extremely important. Please check back here regularly as we update any service changes.
As a family bank that has been in business for 125 years, we value the trust you place in us every day. Thank you for your understanding and loyalty during this time, as we all work together to do our part.
Keeping You Protected
We want to assure our clients that we have prepared for times of emergency to keep our client’s funds protected and accessible. Centier Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) network, which protects all depositors in the amount of $250,000 per depositor (including non-interest bearing transaction accounts), for each account ownership category, including:
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Money Market Deposit Accounts
- Certificates of Deposits (CDs)
Visit fdic.gov/coronavirus for important information for bankers and consumers, including FAQs and health resources.
Bank Safely and Securely, Anytime
The safest place for your money is in the bank. Centier Bank has a proven record of effective emergency preparedness and disaster recovery. Stay safe by carrying manageable amounts of cash in your wallet. Today, more than ever, there are digital banking options that make accessing your cash easy and convenient.
Centier clients have several, simple ways to access their accounts and funds.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Check balances, make payments, complete transfers, access statements, sign up for direct deposit, and more — safely and securely from your personal computer or mobile device. If you haven't already, please enroll in online banking here and download our mobile app from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Apps.
- ATMs: Make envelope-free deposits, check balances, and withdraw funds at one of our EZ Deposit ATMs. Find your nearest EZ Deposit ATM here.
- By Phone: Get fast and confidential access to your account by telephone. Find out your current account balances and paid check summary from the convenience of home. Simply dial 219-531-2233 from Porter County, 219-755-6666 from Lake County or 1-800-477-4779 from outside Lake and Porter Counties to access your account. Please have your account number and PIN number ready.
- Client Service Center: If you need assistance or have questions about your accounts, our Client Service Center is ready to help you, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday; 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday at 1-888-CENTIER.
Update Your Email Address and Stay Informed!
Don't miss any important information regarding your banking services. Make sure your current email address is up-to-date by:
- Log into online banking
- Click on “My Settings” in the upper right corner
- Under “Personal Information” you’ll see the words Primary email | Edit, click “Edit”
- Update your email options
- Check the box to receive Promotional/Marketing Emails
- Click “Save”