Last updated: 9:44 am CST June 3, 2021
According to the Internal Revenue Service, the IRS and the Treasury Department will begin delivering a third round of Economic Impact Payments beginning March 12, 2021. The IRS has an online payment tracker tool to see when payments will be released. No action is required of eligible individuals at this time. The first batch of payments will be sent by direct deposit, additional batches of payments will be sent in the coming weeks by direct deposit and through the mail as a check or debit card.
Find out more information on IRS.gov.
We Are Here To Help
For 125 years, Center Bank has supported the community, our clients and our associates. As COVID-19 creates hardships and difficulties in the lives of those we cherish the most, we want to offer solace and peace of mind around your finances and your future.
- Account Assistance: If you are experiencing hardships regarding your personal finances, please contact your local branch or our Financial Hardship Helpline at 219-755-6151 (Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST).
- Consumer Loan Assistance: If you are experiencing hardships specific to a consumer loan*, please contact our Loan Hardship Helpline at 219-755-6116 (Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST).
- Small Business Loan Assistance: If you are experiencing hardships specific to a small business loan, please contact your Small Business Banker. For further assistance, call 219-755-6151 (Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST).
- Commercial Loan Assistance: If you are experiencing hardships specific to a commercial loan, please contact your Relationship Manager. For further assistance, call 219-755-6151 (Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST).
If you need assistance outside of our posted service hours, please click here to submit a call back request.
*Consumer loans include Home Equity Loans, Manufactured Home, Home Improvement Loans, Home Equity Lines of Credit, Mortgages, Auto, Boat & RV Loans.
Centier Bank lobbies are available to all clients and masks are not required by those individuals who are fully vaccinated. Appointments are available to book online and by phone. For a list of locations, phone numbers, or to make a lobby appointment, click here.
Centier Bank’s coffee stations and coin counters are now also available.
Unvaccinated individuals who do not wear masks, per CDC guidelines, are encouraged to use our drive-thru banking services. Thank you for your understanding as we work together to keep our associates and our clients as healthy and protected as possible.
Additionally, Centier Bank's Online & Mobile Banking services remain available to help you bank safely and conveniently from home.
The U.S. Small Business Administration is no longer allowing Centier Bank to submit applications for the Paycheck Protection loan program (PPP). We worked diligently to ensure participating clients had access to the funds they needed, and we were grateful to be your trusted financial partner in this time of need.
If you received a PPP loan from Centier Bank, and are eligible for forgiveness, please promptly begin the forgiveness process. Simply enter the Centier Bank portal https://centierbank.lenderscooperative.com and provide your SBA Loan # and TIN used to apply for your PPP Loan.
If you applied for a PPP loan through the portal, use your same credentials (e-mail and password) to access forgiveness. If you did not use the portal, please provide an e-mail and password of your choosing. You will use this to access the portal going forward to complete your application.
If your PPP loan was $150,000 or less, you may use the Streamlined 3508 S form for forgiveness. You will simply enter one number for forgiveness (up to 100% of your PPP loan amount) and avoid any other calculations. No documentation is required to be submitted with your application (you must, however, maintain the documentation should it be requested by the SBA). Once you submit the application, it will be reviewed and returned via DocuSign for e-signature.
We appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us for the PPP loan process and are committed to being there for our clients for years to come. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Centier banker directly.
Centier has a role to play in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and protecting themselves, their family, and their community. Safety measures will remain in place until modified or ended by Centier Bank. These measures are in addition to Centier’s standard policies and procedures designed to protect the health and safety of its associates and guests and comply with applicable law. These measures may be modified or ended based on federal, state, or local requirements.
Keeping You Protected
We want to assure our clients that we have prepared for times of emergency to keep our client’s funds protected and accessible. Centier Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) network, which protects all depositors in the amount of $250,000 per depositor (including non-interest bearing transaction accounts), for each account ownership category, including:
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Money Market Deposit Accounts
- Certificates of Deposits (CDs)
Visit fdic.gov/coronavirus for important information for bankers and consumers, including FAQs and health resources.
Bank Safely and Securely, Anytime
The safest place for your money is in the bank. Centier Bank has a proven record of effective emergency preparedness and disaster recovery. Stay safe by carrying manageable amounts of cash in your wallet. Today, more than ever, there are digital banking options that make accessing your cash easy and convenient.
Centier clients have several, simple ways to access their accounts and funds.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Check balances, make payments, complete transfers, access statements, sign up for direct deposit, and more — safely and securely from your personal computer or mobile device. If you haven't already, please enroll in online banking here and download our mobile app from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Apps.
- ATMs: Make envelope-free deposits, check balances, and withdraw funds at one of our EZ Deposit ATMs. Find your nearest EZ Deposit ATM here.
- By Phone: Get fast and confidential access to your account by telephone. Find out your current account balances and paid check summary from the convenience of home. Simply dial 219-531-2233 from Porter County, 219-755-6666 from Lake County or 1-800-477-4779 from outside Lake and Porter Counties to access your account. Please have your account number and PIN number ready.
- Client Service Center: If you need assistance or have questions about your accounts, our Client Service Center is ready to help you, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday; 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday at 1-888-CENTIER.
Update Your Email Address and Stay Informed!
Don't miss any important information regarding your banking services. Make sure your current email address is up-to-date by:
- Log into online banking
- Click on “My Settings” in the upper right corner
- Under “Personal Information” you’ll see the words Primary email | Edit, click “Edit”
- Update your email options
- Check the box to receive Promotional/Marketing Emails
- Click “Save”