As a family owned bank, we stand firmly behind our "Not For Sale" commitment, pledging to our associates, clients, and the communities we serve that we will continue to preserve independent hometown banking in Northern Indiana. Centier has 50 locations in Allen, Elkhart, Hamilton, Lake, LaPorte, Marshall, Porter, St. Joseph & Tippecanoe Counties. Centier is currently serving in more than 25 communities with 725 associates and more than $2.5 billion in assets.
Who we are
"Centier is focused on providing "WOW" service experiences and building "Raving Fan" relationships with the families, businesses, and communities of Indiana through our culture of Shared Values and feelings of Belongingness."
Driven by Values
Centier Bank stands testament that no matter how large a business has grown; it is still possible to provide warm, personalized service. This comes easy to Centier associates because every effort is taken to provide a friendly working environment based on values. These values include:
- Integrity - Honest, trustworthy, and of strong moral character.
- Respect - Acceptance of the strengths, weaknesses, and rights of others.
- Friendship - Building relationships that create bonds and encourage teamwork.
- Caring - Sincerity, kindness, consideration and compassion.
- Loyalty - trustworthiness, reliability and dependability.