TOGETHER, WE CAN PROTECT YOUR IDENTITYContact Us for Help
If you are aware (or suspect) that you have shared ANY information, it’s important to act quickly to protect yourself:
- Under the Manage Profile option of the main menu on Centier Banks Online and Mobile banking, immediately do the following:
- Change your Username
- Change your Password
- Update your security questions
- Remain calm: Scammers will prey on your fears and use aggressive language to scare you into acting quickly. Hang up and call us directly at 1-888-236-8437.
- If you have a secondary email to use, update the email address associated with your Centier Bank online and mobile banking to the secondary email. If you don’t have a secondary email, change your existing email password.
- Do not remove or delete any emails, text messages or information you received. Secure all information that can be used for research.
For more information on the prevention, detection and remediation of these types of scams and how to protect yourself visit www.consumerfinance.gov
Online and Mobile Banking Security
- Secure Login - Depending on your device, you can enable Touch ID or PIN Login in the Manage Profile section of the mobile banking app. This will allow you to securely and easily sign in to your mobile banking app instead of entering your user ID and password.
- Set Account Activity Alerts - Easily set custom Security Alerts to notify you when your Debit Card PIN, password, or username has been changed, and more. View all of the Security Alert options available under Manage Alerts.
- Manage Cards - Quickly report a Lost or Stolen Card, Set Travel Notifications, change your PIN, set Temporary Spending Limits, and Automatically turn your card On/Off. View all of the Security Alert options in Manage Alerts section.
- Check Images - View and verify checks that have been posted to your account to prevent fraud.
- Online and Mobile Banking Sessions - Never leave your computer, mobile device, or tablet unattended without logging out of online and mobile banking to prevent curious persons from continuing your banking session. Always log out when finished.
Client Service Center Information
If you have received a suspicious text, email, or phone call or believe your personal or account-related information has been compromised in any way, please contact our Client Service Center immediately.
Phone Number - 1-888-CENTIER (1-888-236-8437)
Hours of Operation
- Monday — Friday 7am - 8pm CT
- Saturday 8am - 3pm CT
- Sunday 10am - 3pm CT
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Client Service Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch Information - For branch listings, hours and contact information — click here