Protect Your Information
Do NOT share the following information with anyone. Centier Bank will NEVER ask you for this information:
- Security or Verification codes
Do NOT respond to or click on text or email links provided in suspicious communications. If you receive communication like this, please call 1-888-236-8437 immediately.
If you are aware (or suspect) that you have shared ANY information, it’s important to act quickly to protect yourself:
- Under the Manage Profile option of the main menu on Centier Banks Online and Mobile banking, immediately do the following:
- Change your Username
- Change your Password
- Update your security questions
- Remain calm: Scammers will prey on your fears and use aggressive language to scare you into acting quickly. Hang up and call us directly at 1-888-236-8437.
- If you have a secondary email to use, update the email address associated with your Centier Bank online and mobile banking to the secondary email. If you don’t have a secondary email, change your existing email password.
- Do not remove or delete any emails, text messages or information you received. Secure all information that can be used for research.
How to Protect Yourself
Depending on your device, you can enable Touch ID or PIN Login in the Manage Profile section of the mobile banking app. This will allow you to securely and easily sign in to your mobile banking app instead of entering your user ID and password.
Set Account Activity Alerts
Easily set custom Security Alerts to notify you when your Debit Card PIN, password, or username has been changed, and more. View all of the Security Alert options available under Manage Alerts.
Quickly report a Lost or Stolen Card, Set Travel Notifications, change your PIN, set Temporary Spending Limits, and Automatically turn your card On/Off. View all of the Security Alert options in Manage Alerts section.
View and verify checks that have been posted to your account to prevent fraud.
Online and Mobile Banking Sessions
Never leave your computer, mobile device, or tablet unattended without logging out of online and mobile banking to prevent curious persons from continuing your banking session. Always log out when finished.
To learn more ways of protecting yourself explore the resources below:
Reporting Suspicious Activity
Client Service Center Information
If you have received a suspicious text, email, or phone call or believe your personal or account-related information has been compromised in any way, please contact our Client Service Center immediately:
- Phone Number: 1-888-CENTIER (1-888-236-8437)
- Client Service Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 8:00pm CT
- Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm CT
- Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm CT
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Debit Card: 1-888-CENTIER (1-888-236-8437)
- Credit Card: 1-800-367-7576
For branch listings, hours and contact information, click here.