The following financial calculators will assist you in planning, estimating, and exploring your financial options.
Tools & Calculators
- What is the future value of my monthly savings deposits?
(Monthly Deposit Savings Calculator)
- What is the future value of my one-time investment?
(Single Deposit Savings Calculator)
- How much should I save to reach my financial goals?
(Savings Goal Calculator)
- How long will it take me to reach my financial goals?
(Monthly Deposit Time Calculator)
- How much do I need to invest in order to withdraw annually during retirement?
(Retirement Savings Calculator)
- How long will it take me to become a millionaire?
(Millionaire Time Calculator)
- How much will my CD grow?
(Certificate of Deposit Calculator)
- How large of a credit line do I qualify for?
(Credit Line Qualification Calculator)
- What will my monthly payment be if I consolidate my bills with a home-equity loan?
(Debt Consolidation Calculator)
- How much will my monthly loan payment be?
(Loan Payment Calculator)
- What car can I afford?
(Automobile Affordability Calculator)
- How much will my monthly car payment be?
(Automobile Loan Payment Calculator)
- How do I compare loans that have different terms?
(Loan Comparison Calculator)
- How can I determine my principal balance if I have paid various amounts at different intervals?
(Loan Balance Calculator)
- Should I finance my car with an auto loan or with a home equity loan?
(Auto Loan Vs. Home Equity Loan Calculator)
- How much would my monthly payment be?
- How much can I save with a 15 Year Mortgage?
- Can I save money by refinancing now?
- Should I buy a home or continue to rent?
- How quickly can I pay off my mortgage by making additional payments?
- Does it make sense to pay points to get a lower interest rate?
- Should I consider consolidating my debt with a cash out refinance?
- Should I consider a combination loan?
Our Investment calculators are designed as educational tools to help you estimate answers to common financial questions. We provide a variety of calculators for each of the following topics.
- Retirement & Inflation
- Taxes & IRAs
- Saving & Investing
- Cash Management
- Risk Management
* Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues as well as mortgage information.