Commercial / Retirement Plan Services
Securing Your Future
Centier Financial Partners' Retirement Plan Services (RPS) is a dedicated group of individuals providing administration and advisory services to small and mid-size businesses offering employee-sponsored retirement plans. With over 100 years of expertise in managing and administering all types of ERISA and non-ERISA plans, RPS services all types of profit sharing and qualified retirement plans.
- RPS offers business owners and plan sponsors a comprehensive selection of retirement plan programs — from bundled trust plans to broker-dealer plans utilizing national and local record keepers and third-party administrators (TPA).
- For sole practitioners or small employers who want to set up a cost efficient, easy-to-administer retirement plan, a Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) offers many advantages. We can sit down with the business owner and the management team to analyze the best options and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Small businesses who want to start a retirement savings plan may choose the SIMPLE (Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees) IRA plan. It provides advantages for both employees and employers to contribute on a tax-deferred basis while enjoying the benefits of compounding their long-term savings.
A Higher Standard of Service as Your Fiduciary Agent
Centier Financial Partners has a fiduciary obligation to act in your best interest. This includes all aspects of our relationship, from decisions involving disbursements, treatment of beneficiaries, investment choices, and a myriad of other financial and administrative decisions. As a fiduciary we have the experience and integrity to exceed your service standards and deliver results that align with your intentions. We uphold these standards as a team to help you grow and protect your wealth for your financial future.
Our value-based service culture underscores an ethical obligation to our clients.
Investment and insurance products are:
• Not FDIC insured
• Not insured by any federal government agency
• Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Centier Bank
• Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested