- Mortgage Loan Agreement
Mortgage Loan Agreement
Thank you for choosing Centier Bank as your home mortgage lender. The following steps are critical to process your online mortgage application. Once you have completed your application, a Centier loan officer will contact you to discuss the application and answer any questions you may have. Your loan officer is also available to assist at any time during the mortgage process. At Centier, we pride ourselves on world class service and are happy to help you realize your dream of a new home.
In order for us to proceed with your loan request in a timely manner, we will need to receive copies of the following documents within 7 calendar days of your application:
- Copies of all W-2’s and/or 1099 forms for all applicants for the past two years
- Most recent pay stubs covering the last 30 days for all borrowers
- Copies of the most recent bank statements for each checking, savings, money market, 401k, or any other depository accounts listed on your application
- Application fee, paid either by credit card on the system, or check payable to Centier Bank
- If you are purchasing a home, a legible copy of all pages of the Purchase Agreement signed by all buyers and sellers
Additional information specific to your loan request may also be required.
If the above documents are not provided to us within 7 calendar days of the application, we will assume you do not wish to proceed and we will give no further consideration to the application. Any costs incurred by Centier in conjunction with your loan application will be considered earned and are non-refundable.
If your intent is to apply for a land only mortgage, please contact your Mortgage Loan Originator directly who will assist you in the process.