Personal Banking / Trust & Investments
Experienced Professionals to Serve You
Our highly qualified team of wealth management professionals will effectively tailor our comprehensive suite of services to support your specific financial needs and values while meeting your objectives for asset growth, protection, distribution and administration. Regardless of how simple or complex your needs are, you can count on our team for superior solutions in investing, trust and estate services, financial planning and institutional services.
Trust Account Access
Centier Financial Partners can perform as the trustee of your trust, replacing the individual with an institution that has an experienced team of professionals available to administer your trust and estate per your wishes.
Agent for Trustee
As an individual trustee you may want to turn to a corporate trustee, such as Centier Financial Partners, for assistance and professional trust and investment management. We invite you to take advantage of our professional expertise while staying involved in the management of a trust.
To provide for your loved ones living with a disability, or someone who may require some assistance in the future when you are no longer able to care for them, a Special Needs Trust offers both immediate and long-term support. With a Special Needs Trust, Centier Financial Partners can help:
- Meet cash flow needs now and in the future through prudent management of trust assets, from an out-of-court settlement, a court award, provision from a loved one's will, or other source.
- Preserve government benefits by enabling your loved one to maintain access to public assistance. A Special Needs Trust is the only option that allows the beneficiary of the trust to use trust funds to pay for quality-of-life activities and still potentially qualify for Supplemental Security Income, Medicaid, and other state and federal programs.
- Add to the richness of life by using assets within the trust for recreation, education, and custom-living arrangements for the beneficiary, providing for them as you intended.
- Centier Financial Partner's Special Needs Trust services can also work with other trusts established through legal settlements, or those established to provide for an individual's medical needs. These individuals may include minors, incapacitated persons, young adults, and those considered at risk for financial abuse.
- Over the long term, our Special Needs Trust professionals provide continuous support for those living with a disability, and help them address the challenges they face. You will have a direct and personal relationship with a specialist, backed by the support of our professional trust team. You will receive the personal attention you need, combined with the experience and commitment to detail you expect.
A well-executed estate plan provides peace of mind that your wishes will be carried out and that family members are cared for. Centier Financial Partners can help you efficiently transition your wealth, working with your other advisors to assist with tax and legal concerns.
For beneficiaries, settling an estate can be complicated, time consuming, and stressful. Often, they may be inexperienced and unprepared to deal with the complexities and numerous tasks involved in settling an estate.
Our comprehensive estate settlement services are designed to help fulfill your wishes and offer your beneficiaries the support and guidance they need during a difficult time.
Assisting your family with the estate settlement process
Centier Financial Partners can act in several different capacities to assist you - as executor (personal representative), co-executor, trustee, co-trustee, successor trustee, or as an agent for an executor. We manage every aspect of the process and serve as an objective third party in handling any disputes. Our estate settlement specialists will assist you or your family with:
- Tax-efficient solutions for even the most complex estates
- Timely collection, valuation, and distribution of assets
- Court administration services
- Monitoring taxes and other expenses
- Professional asset management
- Preparing estate, inheritance, and income tax returns
Court-ordered guardianships protect the estates of those who are unable to handle their own financial responsibilities, typically children or disabled adults. A financial guardian is responsible for managing all assets in a prudent manner. We will listen to your concerns and advocate for your loved one's needs with professionalism and expertise.
In the role of guardian, you can rely on our professionals to:
- Pay all bills and ongoing expenses
- Determine overall cash flow requirements and living
- Establish a monthly budget
- Coordinate medical insurance filings and expenditures for medical equipment
- Prepare state and federal income tax returns
- Invest and manage all assets, including real estate
We take pride in protecting the financial security of our clients until they reach legal age or, in the case of disabled adults, for the rest of their lives.
Centier Financial Partners works with a team of experienced, credentialed financial advisors, many of whom are Chartered Financial Analysts, to deliver the best possible investment options. We then take that list of qualified investments and build a portfolio aligned with your needs. That portfolio changes over time as we adjust to the markets, your goals, and tactical opportunities to invest your funds.
Centier Financial Partners, in partnership with Centier Investment Advisors, can provide you a comprehensive analysis of your personal insurance needs and show you how insurance may factor in to the success of your financial plan. This analysis can include many different aspects of life's risks, including disability, life, and long term care coverage depending on your unique needs. Not all products are right for everyone but understanding your options can be important to your piece of mind.
Centier Financial Partners believes that a solid plan is the basis for any major financial decision. The piece of mind that comes with understanding your long term financial strategy is important as you face those decisions. We can help provide you that piece of mind, planning for major events like children, education, a new or second home, retirement, business transitions, charitable intentions, transfer of wealth to the next generation(s), and a host of other financial decisions. The list can seem endless but the planning can start today.
A Higher Standard of Service as Your Fiduciary Agent
Centier Financial Partners has a fiduciary obligation to act in your best interest. This includes all aspects of our relationship, from decisions involving disbursements, treatment of beneficiaries, investment choices, and a myriad of other financial and administrative decisions. As a fiduciary we have the experience and integrity to exceed your service standards and deliver results that align with your intentions. We uphold these standards as a team to help grow and protect your wealth for your financial future.
Our value-based service culture underscores an ethical obligation to our clients.
Investment and insurance products are:
• Not FDIC insured
• Not insured by any federal government agency
• Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Centier Bank
• Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested