Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Click on a question to expand:

To enroll in Autobooks, we prefer that you have or open a Mybiz or Mybiz Plus Business Checking Account. However, you can use your consumer account to enroll. To get started opening a MyBiz business checking account or to learn more about enrolling in Autobooks, please contact your nearest branch or please visit for more information.