BY USING CENTIER'S SITE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW:
THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE." CENTIER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIAL, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIAL. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (e.g., IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS) IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS SITE.
Limitation on Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL CENTIER OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE (OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE) BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Change of Terms
Centier may make changes to this site at any time, including terminating the site in whole or in part or removing content or features without notice. Any change will become effective when Centier posts the change or removes the feature. Your visit to the site following the posting of such change or removal of the feature constitutes your agreement to the change.
Copyright and Trademarks
All logos, trademarks, servicemarks, pictures, text, data together with any and all other materials contained on this website are the property of Centier. All materials contained on this website are intended for the private or internal use of those visiting this website. By using this website, you will not acquire any ownership rights in any and all materials contained on this website. No one may copy, download, link to, sell, republish, transfer or redistribute any and all portions of this website for any commercial or public use, without obtaining the express written consent of Centier prior to any such commercial or public use. In the event that this website contains the logos, trademarks or servicemarks of a third party, no one may use such logos or marks with the third party consenting to such use.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Centier, its related entities, and their respective officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suites, proceedings losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to your use of this website and any and all materials contained in this website.
Legal Use of Website
You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose. Any unauthorized or unlawful use of this website is strictly prohibited.
Your use of this web site is also subject to the disclosures and terms that appear elsewhere on the Centier site. The failure or delay to enforce any and all terms that appear in this website, including but not limited to the terms on this terms link, shall not be deemed a waiver of any term or the right to enforce any term.
Centier controls and governs this site from its headquarters in Indiana. The laws of the United States and Indiana (without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions) will govern the interpretation and resolution of any disputes involving this site. If any portion of this site is deemed unenforceable or illegal, that portion shall be deemed deleted and the rest of the site shall be deemed to survive.
Privacy Policies and Disclosures
Our cookies assist you in visiting our website. We collect cookies to help us understand how our website is navigated, allowing us to better serve you and your preferences, which is of utmost importance to us. If you are a resident of certain states, we may provide you the opportunity to reject the use of certain cookies by clicking “Reject Cookies.” Please see the more Information below to understand what cookies we utilize:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are necessary for our site to function and cannot be switched off, even by clicking "Reject Cookies". They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Functional Cookies
- These cookies enable our site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you click "Reject Cookies" some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance Cookies
- These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you click "Reject Cookies", we will not know when you have visited our site, which will inhibit us in monitoring our site's performance.
- Targeting Cookies
- These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to make inferences of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you click "Reject Cookies", you will experience less targeted advertising.