Industry Recognition and Awards
We are proud of our local, regional and national awards, our industry accolades and especially our community recognition. We thank you, our clients, for your continued support, and our associates for their tenure and dedication to you and the communities we serve. As a privately owned bank we are not beholden to shareholders – all that matters to us is you and the investments we make in our associates so that we may better serve and support you.
What Our Community Promise Means to You
We stand firmly behind our “Not For Sale” promise, pledging to the families, businesses and communities of Indiana that we will continue to remain a private, family-owned bank for generations to come. Since 1895, we've remained committed to our communities, building relationships through trustworthy business practices, customer service, and philanthropy. Count on us to be your financial partner for generations to come.
- No business disruptions to us, no disruptions to our relationships with you, no disruptions to the associates and their teams that serve and support you
- We are here for you through thick and thin – no mergers, no acquisitions, we are wholly owned and we are NOT for sale
- Years of banking experience - count on us to be your financial rock and partner for generations to come.
Local Decision Making and Lasting Relationships Drive Success
We are in your community and the decisions we make to help your business are made locally and not in another state or big city. We know business, we know your community and we pledge to know and understand you and your business needs and aspirations.
- Work directly with our team of seasoned experts who have extensive experience in business banking.
- We meet you in person and on your terms
- We know that no two business are alike and we adapt and personalize our banking and lending options to meet your exact needs and monitor and flex along the way to maximize your success.
Consistency is King – Best Banks To Work For in the USA
Our commitment to our associates mirrors our commitment to you. We invest exhaustively in the training, career development, health and wellbeing of our associates, which is why so many of us have been here for decades. This, in turn, enables us to provide you the consistency and reliability of working with the same Centier financial advisors, loan officers and associates. This is relationship building - providing you the consistency you require to outperform.
- Number 2 best bank to work for in the USA
- An associate culture of fun, servant heart and supporting one another
- Long tenured associates that grow with you, learn your business and how best to anticipate and serve your every financial and operational need
- We embed ourselves in our communities, investing our time and money to make your community and your business the best it can possibly aspire to be
- No explaining, and re-explaining, your business to new or different bank associates each time – consistency is key.
What Our Business Clients Are Saying
Banking isn’t just financial accounts, loan products, and payment solutions — it’s about relationships. See for yourself what makes Centier the business bank of choice in Indiana:
As a client for well over five years, Centier has provided Berglund Construction with the professional counsel needed to make difficult, yet informed, banking decisions. Centier's exemplary service is evident in the knowledgeable, efficient, and effective service we are given. We have opened offices in several different states and have been able to manage our Columbus, OH and Chesterton, IN operations without any disruptions because of Centier's flexibility.
Fred BerglundBerglund Construction
Our journey to Centier was born from a desire to partner with a financial institution that values investment and partnership. The relationship we forged is built on trust and loyalty and has propelled us to the forefront of our industry.
Nancy E. Martinez, Vice PresidentRoger & Son Construction